Fire, Native Peoples, and the Natural Landscape
An introductory essay offers context for the regional chapters, and a concluding section compares results from the various regions and highlights patterns both common to the West as a whole and distinctive for various parts of the western states. The final section also relates the findings to policy questions concerning the management of natural areas, particularly on federal lands, and of the "naturalness" of the pre-European western landscape. Chapter 2.
Native American use of fire in ecosystems
Edited by Thomas Vale. Pub Date:.
February Add to Cart. E-book Format. April Bibliography Abbott, Carl. Dale Goble and Paul W.
The California Indigenous Peoples Using Fire for Agroforestry - Pacific Standard
Seattle: U of Washington Press, Benner, Patricia, and James Sedell. Antonius Laenen and David A.
- Perspective Drawing Handbook.
- Native American burning;
- The Organic Gardeners Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control: A Complete Problem-Solving Guide to Keeping Your Garden and Yard Healthy Without Chemicals?
- Something from the Nightside (Nightside, Book 1)!
- Pro Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012, 2nd Edition.
Berkley, Evelyn L. U of Oregon, Boag, Peter G.
Berkeley: U of California Press, Boyd, Robert T. Robert Boyd.
Wildfire in Colorado
Corvallis: Oregon State UP, Bunting, Robert. Lawrence: UP of Kansas, Dicken, Samuel N.
Thomas Vaughan. Portland: Oregon Historical Soc.
The Kalapuya and Ecological Management
Gilsen, Leland. Lang, William L.
- Live Nature, Love Life;
- The California Indigenous Peoples Using Fire for Agroforestry.
- Lots of lightning and plenty of people: An ecological history of fire in the upland southwest?
- Man Seeks God: My Flirtations with the Divine?
- Fire, Native Peoples, and the Natural Landscape.
- Civil Society and the Professions in Eastern Europe: Social Change and Organizational Innovation in Poland (Nonprofit and Civil Society Studies)?
- Best Easy Day Hikes Houston (Where to Hike Series).
Habeck, James R. Johannessen, Carl L. Knox, Margaret A. Monmouth: Oregon College of Education, Morris, William G.